MID NORTH COAST NSW
Remuneration is retainer/commission basis. Employer can also assist with accommodation for an initial period of time to help you settle in to your new role.
We welcome interest from both experienced dentists and new graduates to work with our busy, privately owned practice. Our practice is consciously pushing back against the trend towards corporate owned, profit driven dental businesses. If you're more interested in patient care than monthly quotas, and prefer to strive for clinical excellence rather than patient throughput, we would like to meet you.
The employer is currently looking to engage a suitable candidate to join their team on a permanent basis and enjoy a mutually rewarding future where you will be valued and respected.
This role would suit a dentist who is looking for a fantastic lifestyle in Coffs Harbour who is:
- Is ethically driven
- Would like to work along side enthusiastic principals in a happy, close-knit team with collegiality and mentorship opportunities in orthodontics and implant dentistry
- Values continuing professional development and lifelong learning
- Wants to contribute to a positive workplace culture that values all team members
- Would like to be part of the community in a regional town
- Has skills and knowledge in safe amalgam removal
- Has old fashioned service values
- Cares about the environment and wants to contribute to the innovation of health practices to reduce impact
- Is gentle, caring and an excellent communicator
This role includes an education incentive package and opportunity for structured career development. Days are negotiable – can be 3 to 5 days per week.
Our practice has 4 well equipped surgeries. Facilities were renovated in 2017-2018, providing a very efficient and enjoyable working environment.
Remuneration will be retainer/commission basis and will be discussed further with applicants.
The employer can also assist with accommodation for an initial period of time to help you settle in to your new role.