General Dentist Position - Privately Owned Practice
Are you looking for a position which offers opportunities to grow and further develop your career within a collaborative, dynamic environment?
We have a Part Time Dentist position available, initially 2 days per week Tuesdays & Thursdays, Inner Sydney area and potentially some days at our branch practice.
Suitable candidates are required to have at least 5 years clinical experience in Australia and current AHPRA registration. Orthodontic experience would be favourable but certainly not essential. Excellent communication skills and a friendly, positive and professional attitude are paramount.
We offer a wonderful working environment in a modern, 2 chair practice with state-of-the-art equipment and efficient systems in place. The practice itself has an OPG and CBCT machine, rotary endo, digital intra-oral x-rays, soft tissue laser and uses Dental 4 windows practice management software.
We have a large, loyal patient base and we offer a broad scope of clinical treatments including Implantology and Orthodontics. We also have a great support team and always try and keep things fun and light-hearted!
We understand the ideal environment for an experienced dentist is one where they can:
· Enjoy a modern practice with an established patient base who knows and trusts them
· Work within a team of like-minded professionals, who support and encourage their professional development
· Have access to clinical and personal skills development through training
· Demonstrate their exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team in a collaborative environment
· Be appreciated for their contribution to the practice running profitably.
We encourage experienced dentists to apply. More than just clinical skills, we are looking for a person with the right attitude and who values being part of a team. If that is you, we would like the opportunity to talk to you.
Please apply with a cover letter and current resume outlining your clinical experience, your approach to patient care and your unique communication style. We also want to know why working as part of a team is important to you and how your ‘can do’ attitude can contribute to a dental practice which is going places.