Part Time Opportunity for an experienced, dedicated Dentist
A wonderful opportunity has become available to replace an existing position in a busy, highly successful practice located approximately 25 minutes drive north west of Melbourne CBD.
This 2 chair practice is currently seeking an experienced General Dental Practitioner for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am to 6pm, and later extending to include Saturdays. We are seeking a practitioner who appreciates and practices high quality patient care, is community minded and dedicated to building a solid patient base.
- Confident Clinician – with a special interest in Oral Surgery & Implants
- Intra & Extra Oral Radiation License
- Current Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA Registration
- Be eligible to practice in Australia
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional patient care focus
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Essential requirements for this position are at least 2 years of Australian practice experience.
Remuneration is 40% of (gross less lab fees). Commence 01 June 2015.