Full Time - Mon to Fri - Are you thinking of moving from the city or suburbs for a more balanced personal/family life?
The Gippsland region of Victoria is only 3 hours drive from Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs, offering a beautiful country lifestyle between the mountains and the coast – with popular attractions within easy reach such as Wilsons Promontory, Baw Baw National Park, The Lakes National Park, Ninety Mile Beach Marine National Park, and Mt Hotham in the Alpine National Park -- think of the memories you will create with your family!!!
We are currently seeking an experienced General Dentist who is comfortable performing high complexity treatments to join our team to work Monday to Friday.
You will need to have at least 1 to 2 years experience, must be competent in all aspects of dentistry, appreciate and practice quality patient care, community minded, team-oriented and dedicated to building a solid patient base.
Work from one practice or share your time between dual centres in the Gippsland Region.
You will be afforded full clinical autonomy, provided with well-equipped facilities, a safe working environment compliant with OHS legislation, professionally trained staff, efficient centre management, and ongoing support with your professional development.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- competent in all aspects of general dentistry
- comfortable treating all ages and demographics
- understand the importance and benefits of treatment planning
- enjoy the variety and extension offered by regional practice
- focused on building a career based on work life balance
- committed to becoming part of a community
To be considered for this opportunity you will :
- be AHPRA registered
- be able to work in Australia
- have a current VIC Radiation Licence
- hold the appropriate insurances (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability)